By assessing applicants and current employees with The Profile Evaluation System, you as an employer are able to identify an individual’s true talents and objectively compare candidates. You can also generate questions for interviewing, develop specific training and development programs, and give insight into the best approach for managing an employee for greater success.
Why Use a Testing and Assessment System?
- It’s easy to rely too much on how someone presents themselves in an interview as well as the individual’s past, which many people believe is the best predictor of the future.
- Many job seekers at the professional level have been coached to present themselves appropriately and provide the answers the interviewer is looking for.
- A good assessment encompasses various tests to measure the mental aptitudes and personality factors of an individual, in relation to the requirements of the job..
- The Profile Evaluation provides an independent, objective analysis of a job candidate and ensures thay treated fairly without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.
The Profile report contains succinct information to tell the employer:
- Which candidates they should avoid hiring.
- Which candidate best fits the job.
- Which candidate is the best choice for transfer or promotion.
- How to focus the training and management of an employee, to achieve greater success, more quickly.
As an example, if an individual has a high propensity for stress (as demonstrated by a restless nature and underdeveloped ego) they are more likely to lose focus and concentration on the job. As a result, there is an increased likelihood of mistakes being made, sales being lost, and/or tasks not being completed on time.
When the The Profile is properly implemented and utilized in conjunction with other standard hiring and interviewing procedures, it provides an objective comparison of the candidate, to the job… improving the employer’s ability to make good hiring decisions.
Know Your People. Your first profile evaluation is free. Get It Now…